Monday, August 28

Pinched Nerve...I think

I think I have a pinched nerve in my lower left back, right where my back dimples are. (By the way, I found out today that those dimples are called rhombua of michaelus, and apparently they move apart during labor.) I have back pain, and then there's the pinched nerve feeling... I don't know what to do about it. It really exaggerates my pregnant-lady waddle I have going on, because when I stand up it really hurts then decreases the more I keep walking. Tonight I'm going to spend 30 minutes on a treadmill (walking quickly) to see if that aggrevates it or improves it. That and a heating pad. And my hips are starting to hurt, but I can't do anything about that.

During mass on Sunday, Beth was going nutso, I don't know why. My sister was next to me and she could not only feel but see the kicks... They're getting stronger and more frequent these days!

I promise I'll post some pics tonight from the wedding and anything else I can find. It's time for a 6th-month pic, since I am now officially (well, according to my little book) in my 6th lunar month of pregnancy. Yay!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

It sucks that your back hurts! I hope the heating pad and walking help you out!

 
site design by designer blogs