???
Bad news! Baby didn't cooperate fully... The ultrasound tech wasn't able to get a clear shot of the gender organs, but at one point she said she saw 3 little lines are indicative of a.... girl! BUT!!! It's not a for sure, positive thing. The other news is that as of our ultrasound last Tuesday, she was sitting breech, so we get to have another ultrasound in October. Hopefullly then we'll have another peek, see if we can be a little more certain of her gender. :-) She's also measuring in the 95th percentile for her age catagory, which means she's a big one. Her daddy is proud!
We're still going to go with mostly gender-neutral items at this point. If we have a more definite picture in October then I might want a few pink items, but gender-neutral I guess is the smart thing in the long run, since we do plan on having a Neunuebel clan. ;-)
Our vacation was lots of fun, I'll post a pic or two when I have a chance!
Monday, August 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm still pulling for a hobbit...the ultrasound tech said it was highly unlikely but there is a chance...cross your fingers....
Well, I had a feeling it was a girl, but like you said - nothing is for sure yet!
Congrats though, on a healthy, BIG baby!
Any sonogram pics?
Post a Comment