Tuesday, August 15

Feeling kicks!

Honestly, I've been feeling kicks for about 3 weeks now (since around 19 weeks), but now they're very obvious. She's a very active little baby! Last time I measured, my waist was 38 inches, and she's about 7-8 inches big right now (and she was measuring big). So I guess it's very possible for me to be feeling these kicks pretty strongly.

Ok honestly, I was bored at work so I kind of laid back in my chair and pulled up my shirt a bit and stared at my stomach (she's really going to town in there right now). I promise you, I SAW several kicks or jabs or pokes or whatever, right to the right and about an inch below my belly button. VERY obvious movements that didn't involve my bodily functions. :-) She's going nuts in there right now, and I don't know why! Maybe I should go eat? I haven't had any caffeine this morning. Regardless, this is one of the best feelings in the world, knowing my little baby is swimming around in there right now!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

She is trying to get your attention! ;)

Anonymous said...

Take it from the baby expert here.....She's break dancing.


(No I'm not a real baby expert)

 
site design by designer blogs