Sunday, March 6

Changes in Appearances


We've had some changes in appearances this past week... Mr. Luke chipped a tooth on Wednesday and Mr. Jack's teeth have really pushed through!  Luke didn't seem to notice his tooth had chipped, I had pictures of him on Tuesday and on Wednesday and there's a definite "before" and "after."  A quick call to the dentist and we decided that since it's not broken we're just going to leave it be.  It adds character. :-)




Bethany went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a couple of days last week, spending two nights and having too much fun!  She came home with art, crafts, baked goodies, and what I'm sure will be lots of wonderful memories.  I remember spending time at both sets of my grandparent's homes when I was younger, definitely great memories for me and I'm so happy Beth will be able to experience the same things!

1 comment:

grandma and grandpa said...

We loved playing with Beth! She had her silly side working this visit...too funny! Luke seems pretty proud of his tooth...think this is an omen to keep him out of hockey!! :)

 
site design by designer blogs