Tuesday, February 22

Puffs

Self-feeding is one of those "ahhhh" moments in parenting for me.  A chance to take a step back and watch baby do some of the work.  Work for me, but for him it's just fun!  Of course Gerber Puffs, aka "Baby Junk Food," are his favorite.  I've been pretty good about making most of Jack's food, and now that he's tried just about everything I'm even starting to let him have some of what we eat.  Another "ahhhh" moment!  He usually eats three times a day, and might have a nibble of my snack too!  I think he'll be a big eater just like his older siblings!






4 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe the difference in Eva and Jack's hands! He has some meaty mitts! She loves her little veggie puffs as well. Too much, in fact, as she has started to scream for them when she runs out. Mean mommy says she only gets a few after she eats her real meal =)

Grandma c said...

Love the sequence of pictures...really captures the essence of eating "puffs." That last picture is art!! :)

mama schmerb said...

He has LLLOOOONNNGGGG eyelashes!
beautiful baby :)

The Zajicek's said...

You are getting so good with your picture taking! Definitely looks like he is enjoying his yummy little snack! :)

 
site design by designer blogs