Saturday, February 12

Too many picutures?

So I just came online to upload pictures and I've been told by Blogger that I've exceeded the amount of space allotted to me.  So either I purchase more space or can't upload pictures the simple way anymore.  What a pain.

The only way I can see around this is to upload my pictures to an image hosting site (like Flickr) and then use that instead of the Blogger default host (Picasa).  I think it's going to be more work for me, and I'm in the mood to simplify, remember?

Another option is to go through ALL of my pictures and reduce their sizes.  This will also be work, and take a lot of time.

So I don't know what to do.  I have a lot of cute pics to upload from the other day but it'll have to wait. :-/

Anyone experience this before?  Ideas?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Maybe switch to tumblr, I don't think they have a limit.

 
site design by designer blogs