Sunday, February 13

Valentine Cookies

Thursday night, Beth and I made a batch of homemade sugar cookie dough, and Friday morning we spent a good hour cutting and decorating our cookies.  Beth and Luke had sooo much fun, Jack didn't particularly care for sitting in his high chair so Mommy could help and take pictures!  They both worked very carefully and very intently, learning how to press the cutters into the dough to make perfect shapes, peel the dough off the wax paper and place it on the cookie sheet.  I think they enjoyed decorating the most, and I'm pretty sure Luke kept sneaking the frosting when I wasn't looking!  After we were done, they had a few to eat.  Beth ate hers in a fairly neat fashion, but Luke crumbled his cookies into one of the containers with leftover frosting.  A boy after my own heart? 











4 comments:

Wally said...

Great pictures..I love the different angles. Happy Valentine's Day!

The Zajicek's said...

What a fun day!! I bet the kids had a blast! I love Beth's little pink sweater she has on in the 1st picture - so sweet!

grandma c said...

What delicious fun you all had! They are really focused on their cookie project. Jack obviously wanted to help.

Neen said...

So more pictures, what did you do? How much did it cost? I am also reaching my limit. These pictures are great by the way, i am glad they are back.

 
site design by designer blogs