![]() |
| We were still playing outside when daddy got home. Daddy is always good for a few pushes. |
![]() |
| "Higher!" |
![]() |
| We went inside to make dinner. You'd think I'd have taken a picture of what I cooked, but no. Just of my drink. |
![]() |
| Dinner- pork chops and sweet potatoes. Jack was ready for bed so Ryan snuck away for a few minutes to put him down. I didn't take a picture because poor Jack was beyond ready for bed! |
![]() |
| Dessert time! I stuffed some ice cream into the peanut butter cups. Delicious. |
![]() |
| This girl loves dessert. Loves with a capital "L." |
![]() |
| Dancing in the kitchen as mommy and daddy cleaned up. |
![]() |
| (insert train noise here) |
![]() |
![]() |
| Daddy read to Beth. Read a few books, talk about their days, say some prayers, sing some songs. He's a wonderful daddy, and she's a lucky little girl. |
![]() |
| The toy room was surprisingly not a huge mess at the end of this day. This is actually rather clean! |















3 comments:
Absolutely LOVE IT !! You are inspiring me to document a day like this ...
Love, love, love all the pictures! Beth's dress...just perfect for whirling and twirling!
yes! love the pic's and those babies are blessed with a wonderful mom and dad!
Post a Comment