Remember Beth and the rolly polly? She was about 19 months in this old video, the same age Luke is now! Well, Beth isn't frightened by these little guys anymore, in fact, she loves them! It's the only bug she doesn't immediately kill, ha! A couple of days ago, she caught nine and put them in a cup. Of course, I had to take a picture!
2 comments:
mama schmerb
said...
God really knew what he was doing when he made rolly polly's. They make up for mosquitoes and flies!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
God really knew what he was doing when he made rolly polly's.
They make up for mosquitoes and flies!
They are so much fun!
Tell her if she keeps it up you just may have to nickname her "Doodle Bug"! How cute would that be?! :)
Post a Comment