I think my nesting instinct has kicked in. Last Thursday I had the urgent need to get the kid's outdoor playhouse cleaned up, so I put them in their swimsuits, gave them each a bucket of soapy water, and let them go to town. But, they didn't do a great job (but they definitely had fun playing in the bubbles), so I took over and washed it down, lol.
Today I washed and folded 4 loads of laundry (pretty much the maximum I can do with a septic tank!), organized Ryan's dresser, cleaned out our closet, put away a bunch of maternity clothes that don't fit anymore, pulled out all of my nursing and post partum clothes (plus a few pairs of size 4 shorts, just to set a goal for myself, haha), and unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. Beth and I also "practiced" writing and reading. I have another mile-long list for tomorrow, wish me luck!

1 comment:
You go girl!
Post a Comment