I am so done with Luke's high chair. He is such a messy eater, that wiping down the tray and the entire chair after each meal was becoming such a hassle for me! So much so that it wasn't getting done...So I ordered him a booster chair. He fits pretty well! It looks silly to see him sitting at the table, but he absolutely loves it. In fact, he ate dinner really well tonight- a coincidence or not, I don't care- he ate without a fight!
Thursday, April 22
Booster Chair
I am so done with Luke's high chair. He is such a messy eater, that wiping down the tray and the entire chair after each meal was becoming such a hassle for me! So much so that it wasn't getting done...So I ordered him a booster chair. He fits pretty well! It looks silly to see him sitting at the table, but he absolutely loves it. In fact, he ate dinner really well tonight- a coincidence or not, I don't care- he ate without a fight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Chef or drummer...regardless, he's enjoying it!
Guess he landed in the booster chair just in the nick of time, so his kid brother can have the high chair. Such cuties!!!
Post a Comment