Friday, December 18

Moving on

Since we're adding #3 to the clan sooner than we know it, Ryan and I are getting very serious about moving. We're currently in a 1600 square foot home with 3 bedrooms, and just starting to bust at the seams! I try very hard to keep a "minimalist" ideal, but it's so hard when the kids just keep getting so many toys (and the man of the house likes to keep lots of "mementos" and "souvenirs"). So we're prepping our house to be put on the market sometime in January, after we take our Christmas decorations down around the Epiphany. Luckily our home is in pretty good shape; a few small jobs and a couple of bigger jobs and lots of clearing out and we should be ready to go. While our house is like many others in our neighborhood, we have the benefit of a few awesome upgrades and a huge cul-de-sac lot, so our Realtor is very sure it will go quickly. Ryan and I want to look at this next house as our "forever" house, so we're letting ourselves be really picky! We're actually worried we'll sell faster than we'll find something! I keep hearing that buying while selling is very tricky, so we can only pray that things work out perfectly and that our dream house doesn't slip away!

first task: painting the kid's bathroom to a more neutral beige/sand color!

3 comments:

Grandma c said...

We always knew Ryan was an artist! :)

Emily said...

I love how you guys make up your minds and GO! You guys are a power couple! Really!

The Zajicek's said...

Oh wow! But I really like yall's house! :) That's exciting though to think about getting in to your forever house. Prayers that the house search is quick and easy for you guys!

 
site design by designer blogs