Congrats! One more grandbaby to love :). your mother "knew" it too, but, you and Ryan were SO sneaky....like I couldn't tell something was up with you hanging your head out the car window, white as a ghost, and saying, "Oh, nothing is wrong"....HA! Like, you could fool the mother....HA! :D
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
7 comments:
I knew from your Miami pictures that you were - I just didn't want to ask!
congratulations!!!!!! June is a great month for a baby, just ask Kaylee
Whoo hooo! Bring on the cousins!
congratulations!!!
To quote Ramona: Whoo hooo! Bring on the grandkids! A big CONGRATS from both of us!
I KNEW IT!!!! The clothes you wore on your trip to Miami was "spacious" :o) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats! One more grandbaby to love :). your mother "knew" it too, but, you and Ryan were SO sneaky....like I couldn't tell something was up with you hanging your head out the car window, white as a ghost, and saying, "Oh, nothing is wrong"....HA! Like, you could fool the mother....HA! :D
Post a Comment