
Ryan and I have been working on our home non-stop since Friday. As Ryan said, my years of watching Home and Garden Television television will hopefully finally pay off! We decided to make a few changes to our home in an effort to get it to sell quickly, including fixing up the front bathroom with new paint, a new light fixture, new decor and a nice mirror. The kid's rooms were drastically decluttered, as was the kitchen and hall closet. Our bedroom finally got a coverlet for our bed, which really makes it come together! Our bathroom got new paint and a deep clean- I stripped and recaulked part of the shower stall! We would have installed a new light fixture in there too but the people who installed the initial fixture left several holes in the wall, and it would have been a big deal for us (and expensive!) to change it. We cleaned up the exterior of the house by mowing/mulching, blowing off the roof, adding mulch, and a few flowers in the garden bed. I am really impressed with our listing on HAR.com, feel free to take a look (but I'm not posting a link here!). We're working with the same Realtor who helped us find this house, and we're hoping to find something new and pretty and big soon! We know it's the slow season right now but we feel really confident that the house looks great, I hope the people who walk through agree with us!



1 comment:
Kind of bittersweet, isn't it? That is a great house...especially now that Beth has helped paint it...Picasso style. :)
Post a Comment