Friday, December 4

Snow Day

I just heard that we got snow before our family up in DC did. ;-)

Today is started snowing around 9 am- tiny little flurries. It was off and on all day, but nothing stuck at our house. It was slightly disappointing since last year it actually stuck to the ground and we could make piles of it. At one point I bundled up both kids and brought them outside to be outside while it was actually snowing, Luke probably wasn't sure what was going on and Beth just wanted to play on her backyard toys! The pictures I took don't look like anything special, but I'll put them up later anyways.

Hopefully we'll get some more snow this year, though it's not anticipated we'll get any more anytime soon. Tomorrow it's supposed to be up to 50, and we're going to cut down our Christmas tree and decorate our house. I'm excited and I hope the kids have a blast!


there, just to prove there was snow. there's a little on his head!

1 comment:

The Zajicek's said...

That's so exciting that you guys got some snow! We barely have a dusting here too - so you guys are pretty much on track with us too!

Happy tree decorating!

 
site design by designer blogs