Monday, December 14

In the sink


I walked into Beth's room the other day to find her in this awkward position. I asked her how she got in there and she proceeded by smiling and telling me it was "very easy" and she showed me how to get out (she climbed out by putting her legs on the "stovetop" and using the oven as a ladder). It was just pretty funny how matter-of-fact she was about it, like she does it every day! We are learning about the importance of respecting our toys and taking care of our things- especially our books that wind up all over the floor! It's a very hard concept to teach a little girl!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love the photo! Respecting toys/books is a very difficult thing, even still for the twins. Something else catches their attention and off they go leaving a mess behind.

Ramona said...

Luke seems to be a big help in the kitchen :)
They're so cute!

grandma c said...

I think Beth just taught her little brother a brand new trick! Luke looks like he will accept the challenge.

 
site design by designer blogs