Thursday, July 16

4 years


Happy anniversary to us! 4 years ago I married my love. I just have to say that looking through all these pictures to find some cool ones brought back some great memories. I really adored every single thing about our wedding! Here's to many many more years of bliss!

Enjoy these rarely-seen pics. I liked them but don't think I've ever shared these ones before!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Isn't it amazing how much has changed in four years? Life is great! :o)

Lindsey said...

OH my goodness!! Look how beautiful you two are. Congratulations on 4 years! May you be blessed with many, many more years.

I love your photos, especially the church shots. The one on the steps outside is awesome.

grandma c said...

Happy Anniversary! Two kids and 1 big boxer in a matter of 4 years! Wow! Congrats on having a very happy marriage and wonderful life together!!

Mandi said...

Happy anniversary! Loved your wedding!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful!

The Zajicek's said...

Happy Anniversary Neunueys! Congrats on 4 wonderful years! You are such a wonderful couple and are an example to so many people! God bless!

 
site design by designer blogs