Monday, July 13

A first!

Luke pulled up today, all by himself! I wasn't even in the room, I was spying on him and Beth through the doorway (out of their site, haha). They were playing nicely together so I just sat there enjoying it, then he pulled up on Beth's little piano. I ran to get my camera, but by the time I had it pulled out and ready to go, he'd fallen over and was in no mood to repeat his performance. I'll try to have it ready next time!

Today Beth was a guest at The Little Gym. I really wasn't sure how she'd do, given our previous experiences, but she loved it. I was so surprised! The class was an hour long, and she went into the gym while I stayed outside with Luke and watched her- she didn't look back at me until about 40 minutes into the program, and she just kept right going! There were about 8 kids in the class and they did some running around, basic gym things, and pretended they were princesses (and princes- that was the theme today). I am seriously considering enrolling her for the fall, but she'd have to be in a class that would require my participation, and that would be hard with Luke! It's also expensive, but I'm justifying it by saying we're not planning on putting her in preschool anytime soon (if ever). It's just a thought right now, we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph- Gretchen had her daughter at Little Gym last year...let me know if you want to talk with her.

Aunt Mel

 
site design by designer blogs