Thursday, July 23

9 months old and some random thoughts

coming tomorrow!

edited: You will not BELIEVE what happened. I had a LONG, beautiful post saved that I was going to add here, detailing Luke, the past 9 months, Beth, my motherhood thoughts and I even tied some religion all in there... GONE. How annoying. Deep breath...

I will have to work on this later. What a bummer. In short, here's the numbers:

Luke is 18 lbs even, which puts him in the 10-25th percent for weight, and he's 28 inches long, which puts him in the 25th percent. We visited Dr. F. yesterday for his well-baby checkup, and he has no worries about Luke! Still no teeth, not even any signs of teeth. He is still occasionally pulling up, but he doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get mobile (I guess I'm okay with that!). When Ryan gets home, Luke practically jumps out of my arms to get to Ryan, it must be quite a warm welcome for Daddy with Luke doing that and Beth running to the door yelling, "My daddy! My daddy!" Luke is all smiles all the time now, and his big sister constantly makes him laugh. It cracks me up to see them together, I was waiting for these moments!

All of my other deep thoughts will have to come later... If I can remember them...

2 comments:

grandma c said...

No way!! Time flies when you are having a good time; right, Luke? Happy birthday, slugger!

DL9Addy said...

haha, lazy post!

 
site design by designer blogs