Last Tuesday we went to the zoo (I know, I'm really behind on my posts!), Beth, Luke and I went with my friend Katie and her two kids. We loaded all our gear and kids into Katie's SUV and trekked down there together for a few hours on a crisp, perfect morning. Beth really liked it, and Luke did pretty well just chilling out in the sling. Katie and I had accidentally dressed the girls in the same shorts, so they were totally cute in their matching outfits!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
oh they are cute little BFFs with their matching shorts!
YEA!!! ZOO DAY!!!
Post a Comment