Monday, April 13

Happy Easter!

Aleluia!!!

Happy Easter! We had such a blessed, beautiful weekend! I have so many photos to post, it will take me a couple of days to get everything up. Saturday we had our annual crawfish boil and Easter egg hunt at my grandparent's house with all of my extended family, and Sunday we attended mass with my grandma, family, and aunt and uncle. I am so glad we decided to go to mass on Sunday and Good Friday services with my parents- 2 hours in a church with 2 kids would have been impossible for Ryan and me to handle alone! These are a few photos from after Easter mass.




cute pic with uncle michael

3 comments:

Grandma c said...

Awesome pictures! Luke looks really excited to be wearing his little Easter outfit. :)

The Zajicek's said...

Happy Easter Neunueys! I love the pics - what a beautiful family you guys are! Beth's pigtails are TOO cute!!

hehe - now we're Mazda AND NFP buddies! :P

Caroline said...

Sweet pictures, I love family pic :o) Happy Easter!

 
site design by designer blogs