"what on earth is this stuff?"Luke is sitting up rather well now, still wobbly but well enough that I can say that I think he's officially sitting up! The high chair has become a perfect spot for me to put him down, Luke doesn't really want to sit in the swing anymore because he's too reclined. He tries to pull himself up on the little tray, so I think we'll retire that soon and bring out the jumparoo. Beth adored the jumparoo, I hope Luke likes it too!
Here he is just sitting in the high chair, chewing on a spoon (without food). The last picture is his fish face, he just started doing this after we gave him the rice cereal. After every bite he'd make this face, it's so funny!
Here he is just sitting in the high chair, chewing on a spoon (without food). The last picture is his fish face, he just started doing this after we gave him the rice cereal. After every bite he'd make this face, it's so funny!





2 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I love his fish face :o)
haha - oh what cute faces! It's so fun to watch them explore new food!
Post a Comment