


Today, Luke is 6 months old! I took him in for a checkup yesterday and the pediatrician said he looks great. Luke is tall and thin- 27.25 inches (upper 75%) and 15 lbs 8 oz (upper 10%). He's fitting into size 9 month clothing right now, but I think it's his torso length plus the cloth diapers add a little bulk too. He's mostly sitting up (still very shaky), has a bit of fluff coming in on his head, will be starting real solids in the next few weeks, and is still trying to understand this "sleep" thing. As in, he doesn't like to do it and will hopefully learn how to do it much better in the coming weeks!
I took him today for some professional pictures that came out stinking CUTE despite his crankiness, we managed to get several great ones that I had a hard time narrowing them down. So...grandparents, godparents, family members, expect to get yours in the mail soon!
Here's Beth at 6 months old for a photo comparison. :-)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Luke! Wow, how time flies...
Happy 6 month birthday Lukee! Your Godparents love you!
after reading the article about beth at 6 months after the jump, i was wondering if you've tried to do any sign language with luke?
Where has the time gone?
I can't beleive he is sitting up and then looking at the pic's of Beth at 6mos.....makes a mamaw get misty.
Post a Comment