Yesterday was Beth's re-birthday- her 1-year baptism anniversary! We had a mini-celebration by lighting her baptism candle, eating Angel food cake, and reading a bit from Ephesians (my personal favorite book!). She was sort of cranky so we cut the party short. And after she was asleep I was kicking myself because I forgot to bless her with the holy water collected from the font on the day she was baptized. Doh!
Today is the 35th anniversary of Roe v Wade. Let us continue to pray for the injustices against the dignity of human life- especially for a change of heart in the doctors, nurses, counselors, "escorts", and the mothers and fathers considering abortion. In talking with some friends, we realized that a wonderful way to be nourish the culture of life(a term coined by John Paul II in Evangelium Vitae) is to always edify our children and speak highly of them to others. We especially should remember to see Christ in our children- they are not a burden but a blessing!
Pics of Beth to come tomorrow! I must go to bed now!
Tuesday, January 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment