Today we had a busy day! It wasn't too bad, and Beth had a good day up until the last hour or so. We went to mass this morning before my meeting, and she behaved very well at both considering the circumstances! She fell asleep in the car on the way home, napped, and had lunch with daddy. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon cooking- well, I did. Beth played in a cabinet (see pics below!). I cooked up some things from a baby cookbook a friend gave me- and I thought they were yummy, but guess who wasn't interested? Yup. All afternoon I cooked for her and she's not buying it! I am having the hardest time feeding her now. She ate everything pureed- meat, fruit, veggies- and now she will hardly eat anything. It's pretty much guaranteed she'll eat bananas, apples, eggs, oatmeal with brown sugar, yogurt, spaghetti and meat sauce, okra, Ritz crackers and my Special K granola bars. Most of the time she'll eat bread and ham, but chicken is not so yummy to her. I'm trying to cook it in different ways and cut it up differently... I even pureed it today (yummy!) but she didn't like it. Maybe she was just being cantankerous, that seems to be happening more often lately... I saved all the food I made (of course!) and if she refuses again tomorrow then Ryan will eat it!

New bath toys! Thanks Aunt Julie!

Look, my girl has a curl! Her hair is getting so long!!!

Enjoying an apple and some water. She doesn't like fruit juice, go figure.

"Look at me! I fit in the cabinet!"
1 comment:
I love the curl! Too cute~
Post a Comment