This video was taken last week, the day before she started crawling the "right" way (I have yet to capture that on film). But it'll show you exactly how agile, quick, and determined this litte girl is!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, my gosh! Beth's world just got a whole lot bigger!!!!! What an explorer she has become!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
3 comments:
Oh, my gosh! Beth's world just got a whole lot bigger!!!!! What an explorer she has become!
She is so cute army-crawling around! Go Beth Go!
Tooo cute for words! Auntie M.
Post a Comment