Here are some pics of our new furniture- well, we've had everything for about a month, I'm just now getting around to posting the pics. The sofas are new from Lane Furniture, and the entertainment center was purchased from someone in our town who was moving.
Here you go, Mom. Here are those pics you've been waiting for oh-so-patiently. :-)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
NICE! I especially like the male model demonstrating the plushness of the fabric for the viewer.
I am so glad Beth has a fashionable home to grow up in!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
4 comments:
NICE! I especially like the male model demonstrating the plushness of the fabric for the viewer.
I am so glad Beth has a fashionable home to grow up in!
They look really great!
I love the nice wood on the entertainment center!
That is great. The entertainment center looks really good, now all you need is HD TV. Glad to hear things are going well.
Minnesotan Mike
cute! I like it! Congrats on the new furniture!
Post a Comment