Friday, September 21

Fun day!

Today we had a play group for Beth's friend's first birthday. She was able to play (well, as much as a 9mo plays) with 6 or 7 other kiddos. She's becoming more interactive every day it seems, she enjoys watching the other kids toddle around her! It's so neat to see all the cogs turning in her head as she tries to figure out the world... A couple of days ago we think she made her first "sign"- well, she is definitely signing something because she's repeated it several times at different times throughout the day. I think she's signing "more"- usually we use this sign when we're playing or eating. The first time I noticed it, she didn't use it in the right context (or if she wanted more of something, I didn't understand what- she was crawling on the floor in the kitchen). So now I'm really trying to emphasize it when she's eating and wants more food. There are a lot of other signs we do with her, mostly please and thank you, nurse, play, bath, and sleep. I think she understands "nurse" because when I do it she throws her head off to the side and gets ready! But she hasn't signed it to me yet!

Playing in the morning, in her favorite corner... Where she can attack the cd player, magazines, and trash can all at once.

Playing in a ball pit at our friend's house today!

Enjoying the beautiful weather outside!

Swinging with Mommy

The concert from last Saturday- The Killers. It rocked.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs