Monday, June 18

Traveling

Well, Ryan has been on the road training for his new job. He's been gone a lot, but luckily Beth and I have stayed busy. Last week we were spoiled at his parent's house for the whole week, but dumb me forgot to take out the camera even once! I know they had a lot of fun with their favorite granddaughter!

This week Ryan is gone again and Beth and I are hanging out at home. My family is in town though, staying with relatives nearby, so Beth and I will spend most of the week with them. It's been so hard with him gone lately, but I have to count my blessings because this job is going to be wonderful for him. Not only that, but it reminds me of our military who don't see their families for incredible amounts of time! I've developed a new respect for the wives that raise children while the husbands are gone.

Beth is becoming very good at sitting, although not perfect yet. She has rejected the Bumbo seat that we introduced to her a couple of weeks ago, I think she'd rather sit alone and not be constricted. We probably introduced it too late... It's borrowed though, so no money lost!

Please pray for the continued safety of my husband while he travels! We miss him so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we loved the company! so, when are you coming back?

 
site design by designer blogs