Friday, June 29

First Astros game!

Last night we attended an Astros game with my dad. I should say that we randomly chose this game- and it also just happened to be THE game of the year! Craig Biggio hit his 3000th run, and we were there to see it. :-) A big deal for Beth's first baseball game! You might think she is their lucky charm or something! She did very well, considering the game started right at Beth's bedtime! She took a quick snooze but was awake for most of the game and most of the car trip home too, might I add! We had awesome seats, the 17th row behind homeplate, thanks to my dad!



Checking everything out.

The noise was incredible!

3 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

I love these pics!!! I'm so glad yall had fun! Michael and I will be forever jealous yall got to be there for Biggio's big night!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!!! Wow what an awesome game and such great seats. I didn't realize how awesome it was until I downloaded the highlights this morning. Seriously---Biggio goes 5 for 6----- Biggio hits his 3000th hit----- goes to extra innings----- trailing by one Lee hits a game winning walk off "Pompey of a grand slam" in the bottom of the 11th with 2 outs. Beth is forever an astros fan. awesome!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to watch a few astros games on WGN when they play the Cubs.

Miss you guys!
signed: Craig Biggio

Anonymous said...

Oh and please email that pic showing the team below the 3000 hit sign. Great shot

 
site design by designer blogs