Thursday, June 7

Family Shots

My side of the family, at Jenny's high school grad.
Ryan's side of the family

Our cute little family!
Taking a snooze!







This past week Ryan was gone from Monday night until tonight. Hence why I haven't been online much. :-) Beth has behaved nicely for the most part, although last night she woke up every.single.hour. We've been going for morning walks around the block, at around 7:30 before things heat up. She's been doing so much better in her stroller! It's really made me thankful, and now I'm contemplating buying a jogger stroller, although I'd like to find one used! Tuesday we had a nice day- we visited my old office and chatted with the ladies, shopped in the village (so many cute baby things!), visited Uncle Josh and Uncle Tam, and had a lovely dinner with Nicole. I really enjoyed being in the "city" again, and I was so happy to see all of my old friends!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs