Thursday, June 28

6 month stats

Beth is 14 lbs 4.2 oz and 26 inches long. That puts her in the 10-25th percentile for weight and 50 percentile for height. She's our little petite girl! The peditrician isn't concerned with her weight for several reasons- the biggest being genetics! Ryan and I aren't exactly the biggest people in the world, and I was also a small baby. Also, she's going to start solids very soon, and that should put some more meat on her bones!

And to brag on myself for a little bit- I am 6 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. Thank you breastfeeding and morning walks. :-)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I thought these stats were so small when I was reading them back in June, but now that we're here, I can't believe she's actually BIGGER than Kaylee. Seems like we both have really petite girls! Did you have trouble with 6month clothes being too big also?

 
site design by designer blogs