I had a rough night Thursday night- there was another episode of "morning sickness" at about 4 am. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling to well and didn't make it to work on Friday! The rest of the weekend was kind of rough on me. I just think I'm reaching that point where everything from here on out is going to be challenging. We went to a baptism class on Saturday morning and I'm sorry to say it was one of the most boring things I've ever had to do. DH and I plan to spend a bit of time just reading out of the Catechism and studying a bit on baptism on our own because this class was worthless. We still have to do another one, too! Boring.
Saturday was okay but Sunday I was feeling badly again. I felt like I was going to faint all through mass, so we sat in the back and I just basically sat through mass- I couldn't sing or speak because I was so breathless and standing up and down was making me dizzy. Beth was SO active during mass- my stomach looked so bizarre because it was moving in every which way and direction, all at the same time.
I'm at work today and feeling genuinely uncomfortable. I just need to remind myself to get up and walk around every 15 minutes or so to keep my back from hurting and my legs from cramping. Just a few more weeks until she's here!
Monday, November 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling genuinely crumming these days! Hopefully it will pass by so quickly it will be a little spot in your memory!
Sickness is no bueno. But youve gotta look on the bright side...
You know what I always say... two peanuts were walking down a dark alley and one was assaulted and the other wasnt.
Just wanted to throw that out. Its deep. Real deep.
Yo soy una tool-bag.
Post a Comment