Thursday, November 16

I'm trying to post more...

...as things are wrapping up. Slowly. Well, I'd like to think they're wrapping up!

I'm moving a bit slower these days. I'm so excited that we're *closing* on our new house tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'm going to overdo it. It's hard because I don't know if I've pushed myself too far until after I'm sore or can't breathe or whatever. So I've really got to make a conscious effort to not work too hard. Which, if any of you know me, will be kind of difficult. :-/ But it's okay because we're getting a house! Yay!

I'm feeling more Braxton Hicks contractions now, maybe about 1 a day. The only reason I know I have them is because I feel my stomach a lot, and when I'm having one I've usually just changed positions and put my hand on my belly- and it's rock solid. Harder than steel. And the contour of my stomach changes just a little, too. I wonder what that feels like to her.

No other signs of labor, which is a good thing since I'm only a full 34 weeks. :-)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Congrats on the house! so exciting! Why don't you concentrate on taking pictures (for a good record) and letting everyone else work? Then you can feel like you're involved, but still have a job that you can rest with?

 
site design by designer blogs