Saturday, September 11

The Beach!



Today we took a quick trip to the beach to have some summer fun with the kids. We didn't get to take our annual family trip down to the coast like we usually do (see child number three!) and I really wanted Beth and Luke to have the chance to play in the sand and water this year. We drove down at naptime, played for four hours on the beach, hit up Uncle Michael's house to clean up, then came home. Beth and Luke had so much fun!!! Jack did very well too, we brought a little chair for him to sit in so I didn't have to hold him all day. I am so glad we went!






2 comments:

grandma c said...

Awesome way to spend the day...looks like everyone had a blast! Great pictures!

The Zajicek's said...

What a fun day - such a great idea you guys had to have a family day at the beach!

 
site design by designer blogs