Tuesday, September 21

Out of town

Last week, Ryan took a trip to New York so I packed up the kids (and the dog!) and headed to my parent's house. We were there from Wednesday to Sunday afternoon and had a great time! Jack met his other great-grandparents and went to his first football game! It was homecoming weekend for my brother's high school, so we took the kids to the homecoming parade (I saw my old band director!) and then I took Jack to the game the next night (which they totally won). We also met up with old friends and made some new friends, and I went to see movie Eclipse with my sister- finally! Beth and Luke played with my brother's train tracks, which were a huge hit. I think I know what Luke is getting for his birthday!!!

Ryan went up to New York for business and then drove down to DC to see his brother, sister-in-law, and nephew before flying back on Sunday evening. I have pics for that too but still need to upload them!

1 comment:

The Zajicek's said...

What a fun time with your family! I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip! That train track does look fun - I want to play! :)

 
site design by designer blogs