Thursday, March 12

Big accomplishments

Luke has found his toes! Just in the past week he's gone from hardly noticing they exist to grabbing them at every chance he gets. I love this stage!


Yesterday, Luke also rolled over from back to tummy for the first time! He had been so close before, but he finally did it one time yesterday. I tried to get him to do it again for the camera, but he got angry and so that was the end of rolling over. He didn't do it today, but I'm sure he will soon, and next time I'll get it on camera!

Wednesday night, he was almost there!

Thursday morning, right after the big accomplishment!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

YEY!!!! He's adorabe!

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What happened to my baby???
He's so big!
He'll be walking before we know it.

 
site design by designer blogs