We took a few pictures in the bluebonnets on Sunday after mass. It was overcast but very sunny so we all had a hard time not squinting, and Beth wasn't feeling 100% well so she was rather cranky during the whole experience. We didn't get any that were great, but a couple that were satisfactory!
I say they are cute as can be! You all look great!
You'll just adore those in a few years. I've come to realize that not-smiling (i.e. candid) photos of the kids are sometimes even better. I should show you one of Susannah's First Communion Day...Damian had the darkest scowl on his face. I laugh every time I see that picture!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
3 comments:
I say they are cute as can be! You all look great!
You'll just adore those in a few years. I've come to realize that not-smiling (i.e. candid) photos of the kids are sometimes even better. I should show you one of Susannah's First Communion Day...Damian had the darkest scowl on his face. I laugh every time I see that picture!
He looks like the Blue Boy, just a smaller version :D
Very lovely ;)
oh how pretty! I miss bluebonnets! But I miss the little people in the pictures even more! ;)
Post a Comment