Saturday, March 14

Like her daddy

For anyone who doesn't know, Ryan has a fondness for food. Anything is up for grabs- cooked or uncooked (okay, he draws the line at raw chicken, thank goodness). Well, it seems Miss Beth has taken after her daddy in this way, as her stomach is an empty pit and she'll eat just about anything! Okay, I take that back. She's a little picky, but she rejects the good stuff but eats the nasty stuff. For example, Thursday I made smoothies- yummy banana, strawberry, and pineapple juice smoothies. Beth chose, instead, to eat raw onion and green bell pepper that I had cut up for gumbo. Ryan sampled all three!

Here she is, picking at the bowl like it's a buffet. She actually passed up the layer of celery to get to the onion- ew!

4 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Oh wow! Good for her liking that stuff! I can't stand onions or bell peppers! haha

And good idea about giving her quiet play time in her room for encouraging nap time! ;)

Caroline said...

hehehe, cute! That's awesome, she likes the YUCK food! A great thing!

Anonymous said...

Mmm....someone loves gumbo fixings!

Anonymous said...

it's her cajun blood showing up:)

 
site design by designer blogs