Happy spring, and happy anniversary Mom and Dad!
Today I messed with my citrus trees, trimming them back a little and pulling weeds around the bases. I already have blossoms on all three- actually we already have a pretty big lime! Hopefully this year I'll do a little better with the citrus, last year was rather disappointing since my limes were attacked by mealybugs and my orange tree didn't even blossom!
Tomorrow I will be planting some herbs we bought tonight- oregano and sage by seed, cilantro, parsley, rosemary, jalapenos and "New Mexico Big Jim" peppers. We bought that last one just because of it's name (for anyone who doesn't know, "Big Jim" is one of Ryan's nicknames for some reason). I need to find some mint and then I'll be all done!
We'll work on the big bed next weekend or sometime soon. Not this weekend though- too much going on!
Friday, March 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am jealous! I want a garden too, one day I will plant one...
Looks great!
Post a Comment