She's almost the right size for the Jumparoo!

This week Beth had her first cold. Actually she and I both had colds- poor girl was so very congested. Her sleep at night has been interrupted since she was having a hard time breathing out of her nose. I have similar symptoms, only mine is developing into a sinus infection, I think. Beth sounds a lot better now, she and I split a bottle of nose spray, lol. She does NOT like the bulb syringe used to clean out her nose, in fact, it's lead to the infamous "arching of the back". Whenever she's displeased in anyway, the back arches and I have to hold on tight! She's hard to hold like that! But now that she's feeling a little better her big smiles are back. :-)
Currently Beth's favorite game is Peek A Boo! She's also started to roll over- the easy way! She's rolled from her tummy to her back several times. She's also laughing a little more often, but at least 75% of the time it's at the dog! She loves to hear the dog growl at a ball. DH and I are feeling very good about the relationship between Beth and Vegas right now- Vegas is very fond of licking Beth's toes. :-)

3 comments:
Vegas thinks those toes taste GOOD! LOL That's too cute. Glad the little miss is feeling better. You get better soon!
What room is she in when she is in her jumper?
Man..........look at those gams!
grammy jan jan :-)
I agree with Mandi........I think the beast likes the taste of those toes.....
"grrrrrrrrrr woooooo!"
translated by mommy - looks like you are getting the hang of that thing it can be tricky!!
Post a Comment