

Cute little outfit! I love these kind from Carters.Last night we had our neighbors over and they have a son who is about 6 weeks older than Beth, his name is Myers. So far they don't really interact with each other but in a few months I know they'll be excited to have a friend!
We plan to have some pictures taken in the Bluebonnets tomorrow hopefully, the weather has been sort of overcast so I'm hoping it will clear up a little bit.
Beth is still not sleeping very well, though she is going to bed around 7:30 which is nice for me! She's cooing a lot more, drooling a lot more, and as cute as ever! I just bought her first teething ring the other day, and she'll chew on it although I'm pretty sure she's not teething yet. She's just starting to put whatever she can get her hands on in her mouth.

3 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting! She's adorable! That little green dress looks amazing on her!
She looks so different from just last week!! Can't wait to see you guys again...sooner than later :o)
Ah...her first little boyfriend-- the first of many to woo ... or coo her. They are sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment