I "celebrated" leap day by moving money around because I was a day off on pay day. Yeah leap year, maybe it is my pregnant brain that I should really blame.
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
4 comments:
I "celebrated" leap day by moving money around because I was a day off on pay day. Yeah leap year, maybe it is my pregnant brain that I should really blame.
That last picture is HILARIOUS! It looks like Jack is using his magic baby cuteness power to make B. levitate!
Leaping cutie pies! No leap year baby cousin for them this time!
Aww, I love this post - so cute!
Post a Comment