Last Saturday was St. Patrick's Day, and we brought the kids and a picnic lunch to a nearby state park. I can't believe how close this beautiful park is but we've never gone! Ryan and I decided we needed to go at least once a month to see how it changes over the year, but while it's beautiful right now, my allergies are killing me. In fact, for awhile there I was certain this would be the year that my allergies actually do kill me! It's a price to pay for the kids to experience outings like this... They loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun outing on St. Pat's Day...great pictures of the crew!
Looks like such a fun day! Love that pic of Beth sitting in the flowers. I bet all the kids had a blast!
Those are great shots of the family. Allergies are bad at our house right now as well.
Post a Comment