Friday, September 25

11 months


Our big boy is 11 months old- less than a month to go! He has cut his first tooth, and has had a runny nose for nearly 3 weeks now to go along with the grumpiness from the tooth. Poor baby, I'm convinced God created us to not remember our infancy because of the trauma of birth and teething. When he's focused on something, he'll get this very serious look on his face and become fixated on it- he loves my cell phone. He copies our movements (except he hasn't really signed much yet) and will "pray" with us at mealtime. He loves for me to carry him, which is why I'm investing some money in a new sling since the cheap-o one I bought on ebay was all stretched out and doesn't fit me! I think Luke would ride in the sling all day if he could. He loves being outside, and will cry and fuss when I just open the door to let Beth go out into the backyard. He'll sit by the backdoor at the window and beg to go out! Once he starts walking, I think it'll be much easier to let him go outside, but now I just hate seeing those little knees get scratched up on the pavement! So we go outside as much as the weather and mosquitos permit, and he (and Beth) are always so happy to be out.

1 comment:

grandma c said...

"What are these things on my feet?"
(SO incredibly cute that grandson of ours!)

 
site design by designer blogs