Luke is rolling over! He's managed to go from belly to back a few times! We don't put him on his belly too much, he really hates tummy time but this day he was pretty happy and enjoying it quite a bit!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too much cuteness going on so early in the morning! Did you tell him that he will have a boy cousin to play soccer with? Of course, big sis will have to teach them both how to kick the ball.
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
7 comments:
Too much cuteness going on so early in the morning! Did you tell him that he will have a boy cousin to play soccer with? Of course, big sis will have to teach them both how to kick the ball.
Kaylee always hated tummy time too. He is so cute and growing so fast. I love how alert he is!
I love all his cute little facial expressions - he is going to be quite the ladies man!
How adorable is he?! Julie is right, what a little charmer!!
Sweet boy!!!
He is always SO happy in his pic's.
Oh my goodness! He can't be old enough to already be rolling over!! Give my Godson a kiss for me! :)
Post a Comment