Wednesday, February 18

Happy "birthday" Finley!

Today we've had Mr. Finley Wayne with us for one year! We love him so much and are so glad he's part of our family now. I bought him a little treat at Wal-Mart to celebrate. I never buy that sort of stuff for him so I was sitting in the dog food aisle going, "Huh?" at the millions of choices of dog treats. Finally I settled with something that said "for big dogs," Finley seemed to like it!

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy "birthday" Finley :o)

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

How cute is he! I can't believe it's been a year already! Oh, and Merrick makes excellent (and healthy) dog treats.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Big Guy!

Anonymous said...

I must compliment the birthday boy.
If I had to have a dog....I would want one just like Mr. Finley :D

Anonymous said...

Howdy birthday boy, your treat looks delicious! Does Finley have a nickname? We call Forrest "Brown Bear" after Turk in Scrubs... Sunny and Forrest say hi.

 
site design by designer blogs