Thursday, February 5

Computer Crash!

Our computer has crashed!!! It still works, for now, and we are so darn lucky that we were able to recover some very imporant files. All of my photos and other important stuff were on an external hard drive, so that was safe too. The problem now is, every time I turn off the computer and turn it back on again, it starts over again like it's a new computer (and it totally isn't). We've lost all personalization to our computer- which means downloaded programs (Rhapsody, no more music!) and my bookmarks are gone. So I can't remember most of the blogs I follow because I don't know the actual http address. ;-) So if you know I follow your blog, can you please let me know? (Kyla, I need yours!) Via email or leave a comment, either way is fine.

I don't know what the future holds- when we'll get a new computer. It's not a matter of "if" at this point, it's when...

7 comments:

DL9Addy said...

I feel your pain. This happened to me this time last year. I lost a bunch of music I'd written...

Good luck with the computer search! I have a fujitsu now and it works great, but it's not a very popular choice. I'm not really a computer guy either, so I wouldn't necessarily take my own advice.

Anonymous said...

I might be able to get those back for you. Just let me know when you want me to go up there.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your computer, Stephanie. Yuck. I'll send you another invitation to my blog. :)

The Zajicek's said...

OH yikes! I hate computer stuff!

Here you go!
www.kylaandmichaelz.blogspot.com

:)

Mandi said...

happymandi.blogspot.com is our blog. I hope you get back online soon!

DL9Addy said...

Yeah, when my computer crashed I was able to load linux on it and save some of my files. Just in case you wanna try.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you should be able to just drag and drop the bookmarks we saved into the "favorites" folder in your documents folder. Call me if you have any questions.

 
site design by designer blogs