Sunday, November 18

Another tooth

We've got another tooth coming in! She's cut 4 teeth in the past 4 weeks- the top two front and two bottom ones. It seems the top ones are coming in faster than the bottom ones. She's going to be so cute for Christmas with her 4 little teeth. :-) It really hasn't been that awful. It seems when the teeth are actually about to break through the surface she's been mildly fussy, but other than that no other symptoms. And it's nothing Hyland's Teething Tabs can't help!

Friday, Beth and I went to have her Christmas photos taken at Portrait Innovations. I was very pleased with them the first time we went and this time wasn't as wonderful, but still waaaay better than the stupid JC Penny incident. I bought one pose of her sitting next to a Christmas tree. She wasn't in the best of moods so I only had a couple of good ones to choose from. The photographer told me where to put her down, so I put her there and he immediately started making this high-pitched "HEEEEEY BETHANY WHERE'S THE BABY?" noise, and she burst into tears! Sometimes men scare her but she definitely had something to be scared about with this guy. I calmed her down and he hid behind the lense of the camera for the rest of the shoot while a female employee tried to get Beth to look at her. It was really funny from my point of view, and I guess the photographers are used to stuff like that since he didn't seem too offended!

I don't have a scanner or else I'd the photo up here...But most of y'all will be receiving a copy of the picture in the mail soon anyways!

On a sadder note, Beth took a pretty bad tumble yesterday. She fell outside on our concrete driveway and scraped up her pretty little head pretty badly. I didn't want to tell y'all this but 1. I know at some point every baby takes a bad fall and 2. Her photos will show the ugly bruises. She's acting just fine and as happy so Ryan and I aren't worried there's anything wrong other than her scrapes.

Well I've got to upload pictures from the camera because I have nothing new to post right now! I'm trying to get a good video of her dancing because it's evolved and it's so darn cute!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs