Monday, October 29

Weekend at the Grandparents

This past weekend we traveled again, this time to see Grandma and Grandpa. Ryan had to do something for school (working on his MBA) all day on Saturday so we took a long weekend to go visit. Beth had so much fun playing!

I haven't been posting too much lately so forgive me if I repeat, but I feel like I'm very behind on updating everyone of what she's doing these days. She's standing- on her own- and walking very well with the aid of our hands. It won't be long before she's cruising on her own! She's cut her very first tooth- her bottom right tooth. It's still barely there but it took about a week to cut through the surface, and it really wasn't as awful for us as I thought it would be. She was crabby, poor girl, but nothing a few teething tabs and a snack couldn't distract her from. She's waving bye bye to every car she sees (moving or not) and claps her hands when she's happy or if someone starts singing "Patty Cake" to her. She talks a lot- lots of "mamamamama", "dadadadada" and "bababa" although I'm not sure any of these words have meaning to her yet.
Beth's first peaceful, prayerful protest outside of Planned Parenthood. We prayed for lots of babies and their mommies!

Outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Her first rib- wow did she like the N. family ribs!!!

Reorganizing Grandma and Grandpa's cabinets. Isn't she sweet?!

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Glad yall have had wonderful visits with family lately! I can't believe Beth is already standing so young! She's precious!

Mandi said...

She is so cute. I still can't believe how big she is!

 
site design by designer blogs